Friday, February 15, 2013

My Super Powers!

Superpowers have always been a fantasy of mine, from super speed to controlling fire. My favorite x-men character is Sebastien Shaw which is the inspiration for the power I chose. The superpower that has always interested me is to be able to harness and and control energy both natural and synthetic. I could be helpful in bomb defusing as I could detonate the bomb and absorb its energy and use it to my advantage later. I feel that I will begin using my powers for good but realise like most do that power is meant to be used for domination and take over the world and amass followers, becoming ruler of all the world. Nobody would be able to stop me as everything that involves the use of energy I can use to my advantage. My super power would prevent me from ever aging, and I could just absorb energy to keep my body and mind working. Many people would hate me or try to get rid of me for this power but would most likely not succeed. I would be ruler of all the world and none would be able to stand against me in my infinite power. But maybe all of that is a dream.... Just for the record im not crazy and i dont actually want to take over the world i just think that that is what the power would do to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment