Friday, May 17, 2013

The Great and Powerful Me....

What is there to know about my meager existence that people may find fascinating? No adventures of epic proportions or battles with ultimate villains. No worldly words of wisdom or tales of events that were life changing. No my life is very typical. I'm an average teenager who likes to hang out with his friends and do moronic things in which I will most likely regret some day. When it comes to music I am a die hard metal fan! there is nothing better then helicopter drums, a brutal thrashing guitar, and violently heavy guttural vocals. I would define myself as being a realist and an anti theist, I generally need irrefutable evidence of somethings existence to believe in something as substantial as a god-like being. I have both native and European heritage and I am proud to be part of both of those cultures. First nations culture and beliefs have always been something that I have found interesting and am definitely interested in participating in ceremonies of the culture. I would also say that I'm a quite an opinionated person, I have strong beliefs in capital punishment and that if you choose to not respect someone that you deserve no respect in return. I am an avid video game player and generally spend a good portion of my week playing video games rather then doing homework. I find no pleasure in going to school and tend to feel like I have no business being at school so I am quite happy to be graduating this year and hope to be pursuing a job as an HVAC technician. That is a short bit about I'm somewhat pointless existence and some of the important cultural and beliefs systems I implement in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment